Our school uniform is as follows:
- St Francis red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt or a St Francis polo can also be worn.
- Grey trousers/shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and white checked summer dress
- St Francis School book bag
- Appropriate outerwear (coat, hat, gloves, cap) for the season
- Long hair must be tied back using either plain red, white or black hair
bobbles. A plain hair band may also be worn in these colours.
- Plain socks or tights, white, black or grey, should be worn for school.
- Shoes should be black. Trainer style shoes should not be worn.
- Fashion shoes (platforms, multi-coloured shoes, open-toe, boots etc) are not
- Shoe heels should be less than 2cm.
- Plain white or black sandals with white or grey socks may be worn in the summer but we ask parents to ensure that they can be tightly secured.
- Pupils may wear watches, but other jewellery is not suitable for the school day.
- Pupils with pierced ears may wear plain studs. Any pupil wearing pierced earrings must be able to remove and replace them themselves.
We ask parents not to send their children to school wearing:
- Jeans, denim clothing or jogging bottoms.
- Unsuitable shoes e.g. high heels or flip flops
- Branded clothes
- Make up, nail varnish or excessive amounts of hair gel
- Extreme haircuts and styles
- A t-shirt in their house colour which can be purchased from school
- Plain black shorts
- Socks and black plimsolls (although children can be in bare feet for some
- Hair bobble for tying back long hair.
- Indoor PE kit + Trainers
- For winter wear – Tracksuit bottoms/joggers and their school jumper, A house coloured sweatshirt with a logo can be worn. These can be purchased from Printigo if desired.
SWIMMING (Y3 –Y6):
- Swimming costume or trunks (must be above the knee)
- Swimming cap or bobble for tying back hair
- Goggles if required.
Please ensure all clothes are clearly labelled!
School Uniform can be purchased from (Click the image to visit the suppliers website):
1229 Pershore Road
Birmingham B30 2YT
Tel: 0121 459 2708