Full time Class Teacher
St Francis C of E Primary is a popular, friendly Church of England school located in Bournville, Birmingham. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Support our Christian ‘High Five’ Values and ethos
- Be a committed teacher who can demonstrate a record of success or ambition to raise children’s attainment
- Will have a clear understanding of engaging children in their learning through explicit high expectations
- Will have a secure understanding of how assessment underpins the learning process
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to their classroom practice
- Have a flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
- Be willing to play a key role in our school development as a valued member of the staff team
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, governors, parents and children
- Be a positive role model in the school
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who are proud of their school and eager to learn
- Excellent opportunities for further professional development
- A supportive working environment that promotes teamwork within the staff
- A friendly and motivated staff team
- A positive and innovative learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
St Francis CE Primary School and Nursery is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced/barred list check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Friday 3rd May