- National Geographic Kids have a playlist of videos that teach children how different things work.
- TheLearningStation has a playlist of songs to use as Brain Breaks, when your children need a refresh and recharge before they continue their learning.
- Messy Hands has a selection of easy recipes and cooking videos to try with your children.
- Discuss what is happening around the world by watching this playlist of videos from CBBC’s Newsround programme.
- Homeschool Pop has a playlist of timers to use when you would like children to complete a task within a set amount of time!
- Mike’s Home ESL has plenty of games, teaching tips, songs and warm-up activities that you can use with your children!
- Try Instilling Inspiration for a daily video aimed at giving you an activity for that day to inspire you.